cakes :)

Saturday 26 June 2010

Fragile = massive yawn

Just watched a film called Fragile which was recommended by a friend. Normally, I would be angry someone wasted my time with a film as rubbish as this, but seeing as she introduced it to me as "crap", I can blame only myself. And she was correct, it is crap!!

Fragile is about an American doctor (Calista Flockhart) who comes to the Isle of Wright as the new night nurse at a childrens hospital which is about to be closed down. I already hated the film, as I can't stand Calista Flockhart (and not just 'cos she married Harrison Ford and looks like a lollipop!!) as I do not rate her as an actress and she always plays the same type of character, all softly spoken and annoying!!!

But anyway, I digress. Some of the children have mysteriously being injured and one orphan speaks of seeing a ghost named charlotte. (of course she is an orphan, she clearly wouldn't be able to see a ghost if she had parents!!!!!) Then there really is about an hour and a half of nothing until we find out that the ghost isn't a child, as we all though (gasp!!!) but actually the childs nurse, who kept fracturing the childs bones to keep her in the hospital. When this didn't work, she killed the child and put on her leg and arm braces (she had brittle bone disease) and threw herself down the lift shaft!!! She then fractures the bones of children who are trying to leave, as she jus can't continue without children!!!!!

So of course the typical show down ensues, and it is to appalling to comment on!!
But basically Calista Flockhart pretty much saves the day, but unfortunately the orphan girl dies :(
Calista Flockhart nearly dies, but is saved by a KISS from the orphan's spirit!!!

It was a really stupid film!!!!!!
And I don't know why it was called fragile!!
But I did not enjoy it, it was nothing original and was not even in the slightest bit scary nor creepy, basically just a massive fail!!

I reward this film 0 K's

Kia xxxxxxxxx

1 comment: